Future procurement opportunities;
THOR has been a proud manufacturer and supplier of the finest firearms for over 16 years. In our efforts to support our Law Enforcement and Military agencies, we have established multiple LE/MIL weapon buyback programs that allow your Department to trade in outdated, evidenced, seized firearms and optics into credit to upgrade to the latest and greatest and carry out your duties with the most effective means.
Our buy-back deals and LE/MIL programs are on a case by case basis, in the past, we have honored deals such as complementary rifle for each purchase of 5 units. No procurement will be turned away as THOR specializes in programs for low budget departments.
- New/Old/Evidenced Firearms: Traded at value
- Transferable NFA Firearms: (machine guns, short barrel rifles/shotguns): Traded at value
- Optics: Aimpoint, EOTech, Leupold, Trijicon, Elcan
Thor GDG is not a broker and acts as a principal in every transaction resulting in fast quotes and payments.
- Submit, to us, a list of items along with quantities to be traded. Each item should notate its condition, caliber and number of magazines included where applicable.
- Once submitted, our examiners will appraise the value of your intended trade items. The total will be used as credit towards your department's new weapon and accessory procurement through THOR Global Defense Group.
For more information as to what programs your department may qualify for please use the contact form to the right.