ASP ULTRA CUFFS, HINGE IDENTIFIER (STEEL BOW)
Identifier handcuffs add permanent color options to this world class design. Identifier colors will not crack, chip or fade. They are a permanent, structural component of the handcuff frame and will last the life of the cuff. This Hinge Handcuff was designed in the field with Input from officers and instructors all over the world. Combines greater control with lighter weight.
Advanced materials, design and construction make ASP’s patented Ultra Cuff the safest restraint in the industry. The forged frame, flat bow contact surface, rounded edges and exacting tolerances reduce the risk of subject injury, while enhancing application speed and precision. Exclusive, interchangeable, replaceable Lock Set features keyways on both sides of the cuff, and high-visibility double-lock indicator.
- Identifier colors are a permanent, structural component of the handcuff frame and will last the life of the cuff
- Flat contact surface and smooth action prevents injury during application
- All edges of the frame, cheek plate and bow are rounded to minimize the potential for nerve damage
- The conical geometry of the cuff securely holds both small and large wrists
- Forged Frame Technology reduces injury potential from excessive lateral stress due to improper handcuff application
- Highly visible double lock
- Dual Keyways
- Cuffs may be loosened and double locked without removing the key from the cuff
- Interchangeable, replaceable Lock Set on both sides of the cuff
- Two-sided lock release is recessed and easily accessed without trauma to the subject.
- Both the single and double lock are released by turning the key in one direction
- Length: 9.125"
- Width: 3.125"
- Weight: 11 ounces
P65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: ASP